Monday, June 21, 2010

My Car was Donated


I bought my car above when I'm in college. It was my first car, so there are so many memories in that car. Anyway, I've drive that car for 6 years and right now I'm working in a multinational company and I have bought a new car last week. And I decide to donate my car to charity organization because i want to sharing with other people who need. I have struggling all of my life to have decent life so I want to give to people who still in difficult time in their life.

The donation steps is easy and simple. First, have to choose a organization which accepting a car as donation. There is an extra benefit of donating your car which is tax deduction. So make sure you choose charity which is classified as a 501(c)(3) organization. You can search in internet for it. One of those is purple heart.

Below are some charity list:
National Charities:
donate car, car donation Air Force Aid Society, Inc.
American Amputee Foundation
American Autoimmune Related Diseases
American Brain Tumor Association
American Foundation for Aids Research
American Foundation for the Blind
American Macular Degeneration
American Parkinson Disease Assoc.
Armed Forces Veterans Homes Foundation
Army Emergency Relief
Assoc. for Frontotemporal Dementias
Asthma & Allergy Foundation of America
Attention Deficit Disorder Association
Autism Speaks
Billy Graham Evangelistic Association
Brain Trauma Foundation, Inc.
Camp Fire USA
Cancer Care, Inc.
Cancer Research Institute

2 comments:

Unknown said...

All donation are good but according to me Car Donation is the best donation program in which you are not giving your usable thing in donation you're donating your waste and old car and the return off you getting blesses of Vets.

Unknown said...

Car donation is a great charity to helping the needy peoples. And in this type of charity you don't loss any thing you just exchanging the services. Tax Deduction in the returns of Car Donation

Post a Comment